Got Fear? 5 tools I use that really work to help me shift from non-action to action.
1) Do it anyway! Just do it!
2) Break it down into baby steps and take the first baby step now.
3) Do a brain dump. Write out all your fears down on paper. Cry if you have to! I don’t care how you do it as long as you do it. Send it as a text message to yourself, use a note writing app, traditional pen and paper or a computer. Just write it and express it ( in art, photography or cooking) okay maybe not cooking but you get the idea right?!?
4) Eat Chocolate! Or anything else that makes you happy or that you can call “Brain food” this is the stuff that makes you perform at your best and just makes you feel like you can conquer the world! (sorry no illegal drugs included)
5) Schedule it in the calendar, The exact day and time you will spend on it (ideally today) with an ALARM reminder and get your gorgeous bum to do the work! It will all pay off in the end. Come back and share on this blog that you took action. It will make me so happy to celebrate with you! Well done you gorgeous human bean xoxo
This post is a part of the Summit Blog Tour, which leads up to the Soul*Full Summit hosted by Catherine Just. I’m thrilled to be a part of an event that empowers entrepreneurs, artists and creatives to take action toward their dreams while helping create more opportunities for people with Down syndrome. You can join the movement by signing up for the Summit HERE.